jueves, 5 de octubre de 2017

When you finish to study at high school, what career are you planning to choose in college? and why?

The time that I have spent in this institution has inspired me to continue studying and to follow the university since my desire is to have a title of third level and to be useful in the society and to give example to my family and as for the race that I want to follow is the automotive engineer or follow jurisprudence and the third option would be the systems career, the automotive is because it is my passion to have the knowledge and the jurisprudence for a future of the country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

PROBLEMAS CARDIOVASCULARES POR SOBREPESO

La obesidad es una de las enfermedades  más catastróficas  que sufre la población ya que en varios de estos del mundo no tuene una política...